To join Ilfracombe Pilot Gig Club the membership costs are as follows:
- Junior (14 to 17 years) – £15
- Student in full time education – £25
- Adult Rower (18 + years) – £70
- Family membership (2 adults + children 11 to 18 years in same household) – £110
- Senior Citizen (50% concession) – £40
Please find the membership forms here : Club Documents.
To pay online for your membership use our Online Membership Shop
Please return the completed form to Mandy Turner, Membership Secretary.
Each rowing session costs £1 a row and if you break a pin there is a £1 charge but you get to keep the pin as a trophy!
We want everyone to enjoy their rowing, club membership and the gig community agreeing to a few simple rules should help make this possible
- Treat everyone with the same respect you would wish to receive – all members whatever their age , gender ethnicity or abilities, other gig clubs members, the public at large, spectators…….
- Show consideration and avoid causing offence through language or actions which may bring yourself, the club and the sport of Cornish pilot gig rowing in to disrepute.
- Always adopt a ‘safety first’ attitude and follow instructions particularly on the water